Zendcon was held October 30 to November 2 in San Jose, California. Several of our members even attended, but while we’re waiting for their opinions on the experience, here’s a round up of available blog postings and slides from speakers from the conference. Now you do miss a lot of information only looking at the slides, but hopefully you can learn something new.
- Andrei’s presentation on Unicoding with PHP6
- Sebastian’s presentation on Testing Applications with PHPUnit3
- Graham Carter’s presentation on Service Component Architecture
- Ilia’s presentation on Caching Systems
- And another Ilia presentation on Security (Everyone would should take a gander, just for reinforcement)
- Matthew Weier O’Phinney (that’s a mouthful) and Mike Naberenzy on PHP Best Practices
- Ben Ramsey on XML and Web services
Sounds like everyone had a great time and there’s some interesting information there.